LillianFrancis

Lillian Francis

No silence in this library - use your words and share your opinions.

Love Is Always Write: Volume Ten
Jeff Erno, Kiernan Kelly, Valentina Heart, S.A. Meade, Charlie Richards, Eden Connor, Deanna Wadsworth, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane, S.A. McAuley, Pia Veleno, Sammy Goode, Jenna Jones
Sunrise
Kody Boye
Blooming Marvellous and collected stories
Josephine Myles
SPOILER ALERT!

Country Mouse

Country Mouse - Amy Lane, Aleksandr Voinov

Wow, loved this.

While this story takes place over a single weekend it never once rang my instalove warning bells. There is no talk of TruLuv or FOREVER. There is only the now, attraction, need, want and seeing where the moment takes you.

I've owned this story for so long but put off reading it because of the BDSM theme (not really my thing) but I wish I hadn't left it so long. This is not so much BDSM as BDSMlite. I'd even go as far to say it's BDSMfail. By this I don't mean failure on the authors' part (as a writing team they did a grand job) but on the character's (Malcolm, bless you).

My only complaint, there was a lot of sex for a novella length book that had so much character development (although much of Malcolm's realisations took place during sex). I'd have prefered a little less time in the bedroom and a more of them in the other moments. Changing the ratio slightly would have given it an extra half star from me.